- Be aged 18 or over
- Have passed a medical*
- Possess their provisional C licence
- Have passed their LGV Theory Test
(Multiple Choice and Hazard Perception)
As well as gaining fundamental expertise in the handling of vehicle controls, individuals will be able to demonstrate through their driving that they have a comprehensive awareness of all matters concerning personal and vehicle safety.
The course covers all aspects of the DVSA driving test syllabus including:
- Safety Checks, controls and instruments
- Move off and stop
- Signals road markings
- General driving, gear changes, reverse manoeuvre
- Speed and positioning
- Junctions (turning in and emerging), roundabouts, crossroads
- Approaching/turning at crossroads, roundabouts and junctions
- Meet approaching traffic, overtake/anticipate the actions of other drivers
At Nithcree we believe that experiences count as well as qualifications. We hand picked our instructors and they have all had 5-15 years of industry based work experience.
The LGV Cat C driving course is 4 or 5 days training with your driving test at the end of your training week, you will receive a 1 hour
pre-drive before your test.
- Gain the entitlement to drive a rigid vehicle
- Develop your skills
- Expand your knowledge
- Enhance your employment opportunities
Cost & Funding
Costs upto £1600. Contact us for an accurate quote.