Be aged 17 or over
Have passed your car (B Licence) test and hold provisional Category BE entitlement
The course covers all aspects of the DVSA driving test syllabus – without the physical test – including:
- Safety Checks, controls and instruments
- Move off and stop
- Signals road markings and brake exercise
- General driving, gear changes, reverse manoeuvre
- Speed and positioning
- Junctions (turning in and emerging), roundabouts, crossroads
- Approaching/turning at crossroads, roundabouts and junctions
- Meet approaching traffic, overtake/anticipate the actions of other drivers
Our instructors are DVSA and NVDIR trained and registered and have had over 10 years of industry experience each.
Typically the course is 1 day in duration.
Develop your skills and expand your knowledge
Enhance your employment/career opportunities
Cost & Funding
Typically costs up to £300.
Funding may be available subject to eligibility through ITA.