Be aged 18 or over
Have passed Cat C1 test and hold a provisional category C1E licence
The course covers all aspects of the DVSA driving test syllabus including:
- Safety Checks, controls and instruments
- Move off and stop
- Signals road markings
- General driving, gear changes, reverse manoeuvre
- Speed and positioning
- Junctions (turning in and emerging), roundabouts, crossroads
- Approaching/turning at crossroads, roundabouts and junctions
- Meet approaching traffic, overtake/anticipate the actions of other drivers
Our instructors are DVSA and NVDIR trained and registered and have had over 10 years of industry experience each.
Typically the course is 2 days in duration, however this may vary depending on skills, experience and ability.
Gain the correct entitlement to drive a CAT C1E (7.5t & Trailer) vehicle.
Develop your skills and expand your knowledge
Enhance your employment/career opportunities
Cost & Funding
Typically costs between £500 and £850
Funding may be available subject to eligibility