Novice – no or little experience of using lorry loader cranes
Experienced /refresher – has at least 30 hours documented experience of using a lorry loader crane or holds a previous lorry loader ticket
All courses are certified by ALLMI (Association of Lorry Loader Manufacturers and Importers) and are recognised nationally. The certification is also recognised by CSCS. The course includes operation of a lorry loader crane including a remote control. Attachments can include the brick grab and hook.
The course is certificated upon successful completion of a practical and theory test on the operating and safety procedures of a lorry loader.
Our crane instructors are ALLMI registered and have over 15 years industry experience.
Novice – 2 days
Experienced/refresher – 1 day
- Gain experience of using lorry loader crane
- Gain a nationally recognised lorry loader qualification
- Knowledge of safe practices and principles of lorry loaders
- Enhance employment and career opportunities
- Gain hours towards your driver cpc on completion of the course
Cost & Funding
Typically costs between £400 and £700 inclusive of all test fees and VAT.