Get in Touch
01387 256528
Nithcree Training > Latest News > News > Post-Brexit lorry permits

Post-Brexit lorry permits

Post-Brexit lorry permits: what you need to know
The Government’s ambition is to reach an agreement with the EU to maintain existing liberal access for commercial hauliers.
So you can prepare contingency plans for the unlikely event of a “no deal”, you can apply for an ECMT permit to continue working in the EU.
Applications open on 26 November 2018. You’ll need to be registered on the Vehicle Operator Licensing system to apply.
Read our latest Moving On blog post and our guidance on GOV.UK to find out more.
Sign up for updates
Register for alerts on GOV.UK to get updates.

More News

Well done Scott :)

#firsttimepass Well done Jamie @ Nithcree Perth

Massive well done to Thomas

Driver Training Funding

Funding is available to assist with the cost of your training – find out how you can apply today.

More Info
This site uses cookies.

You can set your cookie preferences using the form below, or read our privacy policy for more information.

Read our privacy policy