Be aged 18 or over
Have passed Class C/rigid lorry and hold a provisional category CE licence
The course covers all aspects of the DVSA driving test syllabus including:
- Safety Checks, controls and instruments
- Move off and stop
- Signals road markings
- General driving, gear changes, reverse manoeuvre
- Speed and positioning
- Junctions (turning in and emerging), roundabouts, crossroads
- Approaching/turning at crossroads, roundabouts and junctions
- Meet approaching traffic, overtake/anticipate the actions of other drivers
- Uncouple and recouple of vehicle and trailer
Our instructors are DVSA and NVDIR trained and registered and have had over 10 years of industry experience each.
Typically the course is 4 days in duration, however this may vary depending on skills, experience and ability.
Gain the correct entitlement to drive an artic lorry/cat CE vehicle
Develop your skills and expand your knowledge
Enhance your employment/career opportunities
Cost & Funding
Typically costs up to £1500 Inclusive of all test fees and VAT – Contact us for an accurate quote.
Funding may be available subject to eligibility